Introduction
WEIRDO 9 is a comedy because he has amazing ideas and some of the words are in different colours. It is written by ANH DO
Character
The characters in the book are Weirdo. He is the main person in the book he has mum,dad,sally he's sitter, little brother roger he has lots of friends like Bella’s,Henry,Toby,Hans some . It is comedy, has lots of buns, it is a spooky story, it is Halloween and they dress up.
Reading strategies
I am able to sound out words I don't know how to say. I went back and read it again. And read some puns to Scarlett and it made more sense.
My Paragraph
I enjoyed reading their books. It makes me laugh. I like puns and the description that they used on the characters. I like how they have so many different series 1\21 weir do has many friends and he makes me laugh my favourite character is Toby you always see his bum.
I think that this book is perfect how it is nothing i word change it is fine i like how it is best book i word not change the buns all add some puns it has the right amount or puns.
I think you should read this because it makes me laugh. I think this is a good book to read. It is nice and easy to read. The words are in the colour of the front cover. I rate this a 10 out of 10. I think it is a good book.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
No comments:
Post a Comment