Monday, 3 May 2021

'My Sister Ate My Science Project'

I really enjoyed the whole story of 'My Sister Ate My Science Project', because it was really funny and it entertained me a lot. One of the parts in the story I liked, was when Alex gave Sassy a soda to deflate her. Another part I liked, was when Alex found some old food in the kitchen and old scraps in his school bag to make a science project and Sassy ate it. I thought it was really funny but gross at the same time, but I really enjoyed it. 


By Demiana

3 comments:

  1. Hello Demiana,
    Yes I agree with you. This was a funny story. I also enjoyed reading how Sassy's brother tried many different ways to get Sassy from floating up into the sky and he managed to do this before his mother came home from work. Miss P (SMBS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book too demiana. it was very funny 😄 I can’t believe sassy ate the old scraps out of his bag gross.
    Aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys

    ReplyDelete