Sunday, 20 June 2021

'The Perfect Lawn'

Timothy Turner loved his lawn so much, that he was very mean when a ball landed on his lawn. Sometimes the neighbours thought he was mean and nasty. 

The next morning he looked out of his window and there were yellow patches on his lawn. He went straight in his car to go to the nursery. The nursery man gave Timothy some fertiliser but the fertiliser didn’t work. 

He went back to the nursery. The nursery man said “You might have to dig up some grass” Timothy said “ARE YOU SERIOUS,I'M NOT DOING THAT”. An old man came and said, "I have something that might help. I have a fertiliser".  The nursery man said “No, I’ve tried it before and killed my plant”.

By Joshua

3 comments:

  1. I hope you like it

    By Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have captured my interest Joshua! What happened next? Did the whole lawn turn yellow? Did he dig up his lawn? I might have to find this book and read it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua,
    Your post made me laugh!
    My neighbour is obsessed with his lawn and one day I accidentally sprayed some weed killer on his grass. The exact same thing happened - there were big patches of dead grass. He was not happy with me at all! We had to just wait for the grass to grow back.
    How did your story finish?

    ReplyDelete